Brayden's Statistics

Original due date: October 26, 2009

Actual birth date: September 1, 2009 (same as Mom's)
Time: 12:35pm
Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
Length: 16.5"

Current Stats - 7/12/11
Weight: 25 lbs. 4 oz.
Height: ~33.0"

History
=====
9/09/10 - 22 lbs. 2 oz., 29.5"
8/04/10 - 21 lbs. 2 oz., 27.5"
4/01/10 - 17 lbs. 6 oz.
3/12/10 - 15 lbs. 15 oz., 25.25"
2/04/10 - 13 lbs. 9 oz.
1/07/10 - 12 lbs. 0 oz., 23.00"

Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st Birthday at Da Shore

1st visit to the beach.

Sippin a cold one on the beach.....

Working on my tan.

....then resting up for the big B-Day bash.
This is great...I get lots of krinkly bags & paper!

Liz was going to spell "Bradyen" with candles....but after the "B" she decided to go with just "B 1"
The beginning of a big mess......

Brayden's first chocolate sugar buzz starts to set in.

At the beach before hurricane Earl hits.

I like the Jersey Shore....maybe I'll try out to be "Mike the Situation's" new room mate in the next season....watch out Snooki!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, so cute! Can't wait to get my hands on our little punk'n next week. That last picture is precious. GramE is gonna get that one framed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brayden, Brayden, Brayden, you are a doll. Looks like you had a great time at "Da Shore". Happy Birthday, Hugs and Kisses!!!!

    That last picture is a framer!!!!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a living doll! I have to "third" the comment - that last picture is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "the situation " better move over! These pictures are great. I love the comments. He was so much fun to spend time with- miss you guys. Aunt DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Birthday to Brayden! What a big boy he is! I just love the picture of him on the beach in the navy overalls totally having fun:)

    ReplyDelete